How do I register a computer for use on the FAS Network?

FAQ Categories: Network

To activate a computer for use on the FAS Network, you must register the hardware Ethernet address of the computer's network interface card into the Autoreg system.

Automatic Registration

If you will be registering the computer:

  • In a student House or dormitory,
  • In a building that has transitioned to Roaming Ethernet
  • with a wireless Ethernet connection,

you will be prompted to register the connection the first time you connect to the network. Any time you open a browser before being registered, you will be taken to the website.

Manual Registration

How do I manually register a network device? 

Last reviewed: 05/17/2012